Activated carbon filters are installed for contaminants removal from biogas/air and odour control. Selection of the most suitable activated carbon is based upon the application and the contaminant to be removed (typically, hydrogen sulphide H2S, or siloxanes).
The unit is composed of a vessel in which the contaminated stream enters at the bottom and flows upwards through the activated carbon adsorbing the contaminants.
• Stainless steel construction
• Flanged connections to process
• Upper/side hatch for activated carbon loading/extraction
• Base grid for gas stream distribution
• Skid-mounted version (twin unit and by-pass)
Fill out the contact form to receive all the information