Biogas analysis is an extremely useful process control and helps optimize digester operation and maximize methane production. Moreover, during plant start-up stages it can be used to verify the attainment of expected performances.
CONVECO supplies include portable instruments and automatic continuous sampling and analysis panels calculating percentages of methane (CH4), oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrogen sulphide (H2S) in the biogas.
Data can be stored or transferred to a remote PC or a SCADA system.
• Wall-mounted cabinet IP 54
• CH4 analyser 0% ...100% vol.
• CO2 Analyser 0% ...100% vol.
• O2 Analyser 0% ...25% vol.
• H2S Analyser
• Internal gas leak detection element
• Peristaltic sampling pump
• 4-channel display
• 4-20 mA output
• 4 clean contacts for alarm threshold setting (one for each analyser)
• 1 cumulative alarm (pump block, fan and explosion sensor)
• Max inlet pressure 200 mbar